Hamilton Seminar – Successful Product Development
Event on 2013-05-02 17:00:00
What makes a great product or service?
How do you know your idea is worth pursuing?
How do you go about realising your product and maximising your market potential?
Developing innovative new products and services is critical to driving your company’s revenue growth and increasing competitive advantage. But product development is often a high risk exercise, so how do you maximise your chances for success and develop world class products that really connect with your customers?
In conjunction with Waikato Chamber of Commerce and the Waikato Regional Business Partners, Timothy Allan (Locus Research), Jonathan Prince (Motovated Design & Analysis), Tonia Brugh (Tompkins Wake), and Peter Maxwell (Callaghan Innovation) will be presenting this informative seminar on:
- Developing products that people want – The power of research and design thinking to identify new insights, ideas and opportunities
- Developing products that will perform – Use of engineering design, analysis expertise and tools to help design and optimise your product
- Understanding Intellectual Property opportunities - protecting & leveraging your ideas
- Supporting innovation in NZ
This is a practical seminar that will be presented by industry experts to help you develop your idea and ensure you have the best possible chance of success in the market.
Who should attend?Entrepreneurs, Business owners, Investors, Senior managers, Designers & Engineers looking to:
- Assess & identify development ideas;
- Develop products, services or machines;
- Improve their development processes;
- Improve their understanding of how to protect & use IP.
Refreshments from 5pm, Seminar 5.30 – 7.30pm
at Waikato Innovation Park
Hamilton, New Zealand