Advanced PowerPoint Skills Training Course – 27 November 2013
Event on 2013-11-27 10:00:00
Do you need to use PowerPoint as part of your job? Did you teach yourself how to use it? Are you after better results when you create PowerPoint presentations? How would you like to be able to…?
- Get rid of bullet points and delight your audiences with compelling visual presentations
- Ensure your design is clear – with the right fonts, contrast, and colours for display when projected, displayed on a big screen, or shown on a tablet
- Use animation – including sophisticated animation – to tell your story effectively
- Work with templates and slide masters to promote consistency and impress your audience
- Create and edit live graphs and charts
- Build slides faster by using toolbars and shortcuts.
With a widespread backlash against ‘Death by PowerPoint’, and high profile examples of great slides hitting the public consciousness, audiences expect more. If you create presentations as part of your job, but your slides are still text-heavy, and your PowerPoint design skills are just “OK”, you need PowerPoint training.
Get in touch to find out more, or register online!
BrightCarbon helps sales and marketing teams hit their numbers, by offering a full range of presentation services and B2B sales tools. BrightCarbon also runs presentation skills training for sales people, and provides pitch presentations support to clients for their important deals.
BrightCarbon helps companies to tell their stories elegantly and visually. With BrightCarbon:
- Sales representatives stop wasting time creating their own collateral, and become more productive
- Training is more effective, and easier to deliver
- Presentations become visual and more effective
BrightCarbon also offers a complete presentation outsourcing helpdesk service for companies without a dedicated presentation department.
BrightCarbon has offices in the UK and Singapore.
In the event of a delegate needing to cancel their booking, if written notification is received at least 14 days before the date of the course, a full refund will be offered less any processing fees. If written notification is received at least 7 days before the date of the course, a 50% refund will be offered less any processing fees. Should you wish to transfer your course booking to another delegate, that is fine, but please inform us if this situation arises.
In the extremely rare event that a training course has to be cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances you will be offered to attend an alternative event as appropriate or a full refund for your registration. However, liability will be limited to a refund of fees paid and BrightCarbon is not responsible for other costs incurred, such as non-refundable travel or accommodation costs.
Digital World Centre, 1 Lowry Plaza, The Quays, MediaCity, Manchester, M50 3UB
T. +44 161 883 0225 | F. +44 161 883 0325
at Digital World Centre
1 Lowry Plaza
Salford, United Kingdom