Social Media Blueprint for Business
Event on 2012-06-11 09:30:00
The Social Media Blueprint for BusinessOVERVIEWCareer-building courses to launch you to the top of your field
Lets be honest. What can you possibly learn about how to apply social media to your business after only 1-2 days of training?
This unique 5 day Social Media Blueprint for Business training course will not only teach you the ins and outs of the social media tools out there but you'll also come away from the class with an actual blueprint / social media strategy on what you need to do next for your business.Keeping pace with today's savvy consumer means that you must have command of the latest social media marketing tools and know how to deploy them in your marketing strategy. In order to take advantage of the tremendous power of social media, you need to start with a hands-on approach to give you a plan, the tools and the know-how to make these state of the art marketing tools work for you and your organization. DESCRIPTION
This Social Media Blueprint for Business class will give you the necessary kick-start to use social media effectively for yourself or for your business. Each module covers a topical aspect of social media and you will get related assignments to help you develop your company's social media presence. The Social Media Blueprint for Business class is not just a set of lectures. This class is very much hands on and you'll learn practical tools, techniques and ideas that you can use today to create and deploy your social media strategy.
Love Social Media Training offers you social media training courses in multiple cities: London, Glasgow, Manchester, and onsite wherever you are in the UK and Europe. Our instructors are chosen on the basis of their capability to deliver industry-related expertise and a wealth of knowledge to give you a rich experience in Social media tools and practices.
Love Social Media Training provides you high quality social media marketing training and ensures that it is a pleasure for you to attend and learn with us. We also offer you free of charge retake of the sessions, within 6 months of your first day of training, if there's something you forget or just need refreshing. Thats theLove Social Media "Guarantee of Learning".
All classes at Love Social Media Training begin at 9.30 in the morning and continue till 4.30pm. Lunch and refreshments included in the price. Enrol now in one of the best Social Media training courses!WHAT WILL YOU LEARN
- How to determine which social media channels will best fit your audience and objectives
- What metrics are important and how to measure social media in your organization
- How to put together a social media strategy and tactical plan to put social media to work immediately
- How organizations have successfully used social media and what you can apply from their successes
- Where social media fits in the consumer purchase process and how you can leverage it for brand feedback
- A thorough and practical understanding of all aspects of social media,
- An integrated presence on Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, Youtube and other relevant social media networks,
- Published your own blog to develop your social media presence,
- Integrated these social media networks within your existing web site,
- Tools in place to measure results of your social media efforts.
And the most important thing that you'll come away with after attending this class is your very own Social Media Blueprint for your own business. You'll have a full understanding of where you want to go and what you need to do to get there!WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR
- Corporate marketing managers and directors responsible for charting the course for the next generation of marketing in their organization
- Business-to-Business marketers seeking to develop a community with their clients and leverage social media to grow their vertical market share.
- Business-to-Consumer marketers seeking a competitive edge by understanding and mobilizing their customer base on the Internet through social media vehicles.
- Advertising agency professionals responsible for bringing the latest marketing solutions to bear on their clients' marketing challenges
- SME Owners and Management who are serious about using Social Media to attract new business as well as keeping in contact with existing clients and setting up your company as an expert in the industry you are in.
Participants who want to enrol on this course should bring their laptops that are able toconnect to WiFi. You must have a keen interest in getting to know abut the social media platforms and how to apply themCOURSE CONTENTModule 1 – Social Media objectives and strategy
- Social Media 101 – a quick overview of the leading social media networks
- Develop a social media strategy for your business
- Integrate social media into your current communication plans
- Guidance on the codes of ethics and methods of online engagement
- Understand the legal constrictions of engaging in social media activity
- Resourcing your social media activity effectively
Module 2 – Social Media listening
- Obtain a picture of your current web presence, brand preference and online reputation
- How to listen online to your competitors, your clients and other stakeholders
- How to listen to online conversation within your industry to stay on top of the trends
- Where to listen: forums, blogs, social media networks, mainstream media, comment sections, message boards and consumer review sites.
- How to find your top 10 of most influential bloggers across your market and how to engage with them
Module 3 – Optimising your social media profile
- Selecting the social networks that are relevant to your business
- Maximising the effectiveness of your profile pages (personal and business) on your various social networks
- Techniques for optimising your personal and business profile for best results
- Guidance on how to grow your community networks of friends, followers, contacts
Module 4 – Blogging
- Creating your business blog: your first step to social media success
- Overview of blogging platforms and which one to use under which circumstances
- Setting up your business blog, establish a network, develop your content calendar and manage and moderate comments
- What to do before you launch your blog to maximise the SEO of your blog
- Writing your first blog post – tips and tricks
- Launching your new business blog – when, where, how
Module 5 – Spreading your viral content
- Promoting your blog posts to engage readership and to drive traffic to your web site
- Connecting your blog with other networks like linkedin, facebook and twitter
- How to use bookmarking sites (Delicious, Stumbleupon) to widen the reach of your blog
- How to use micro-blogging sites like Tumblr to widen your blog distribution
- Re-purposing your blog posts to increase virality of your blog content
- How to use email as a notification tool for new blog updates
Module 6 – Video/Photo/Presentation sharing
- Understanding the power of sharing video/photo and presentations in social media
- Overview of the leading video/photo and presentation sharing sites
- Video production: How to creatively produce your own B2B online video content
- Branded channels: Creating and customising a branded channel on YouTube
- Photo galleries: How to creatively produce your own B2B photo galleries and share them on flickr and Photobucket
- How to use Slideshare to support your blogging strategy and share other content
Module 7 – Your first social media campaign
- The key elements of a successful social media campaign
- Compelling multimedia: Integrating branded video, apps and other interactive content to supercharge your social media
- Social Media advertising: Detailed guidance on all paid-for advertising options available on LinkedIn, Facebook, Youtube and other relevant social media networks
- Events: Promotion of corporate events, industry seminars and briefings via LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter
- How to run successful B2B blogger events and blog in tandem with traditional media events
Module 8 – Social Media Measurement
- Traffic management: Using Google analytics to track web traffic and page views
- Search performance: How to measure impact in search engines
- How to compare relative levels of blog influence and measure the success of your own corporate blogging
- Tracking the effectiveness of Twitter campaigns – from measuring click-throughs and Twitter influence to the success of your own Twitter page
- Video metrics: What makes a great video campaign and how to track campaigns across numerous video sharing sites
- Facebook Insights: How to track the effectiveness of your branded Facebook page
MULTIPLE WORKSHOP BOOKING DISCOUNT
Book this or any other Love Social Media Training Class to receive a 10% discount on all subsequent classes (after making your first booking contact us for your discount code).GROUP & CHARITY DISCOUNTS
If more than one person is registering at the same time, the following group discounts apply:2 people: 10%,3 or more people: 20%. If you are representing a registered charity, please enquire directly for a 20% discount codeIn-House / Private Bespoke Training
Customised Training courses held at your offices or ours. You choose the dates and the content and we'll deliver a class that fits your requirements. The price is £1797+VAT per day for up to 6 delegates. Call / write now to discuss your requirements 0800 051 8447What should you do next?
The first step to all of this is a good chat about your business and your needs. So give us a call at 0800 051 8447 and we'll take it from there.
Waterloo, United Kingdom